Azure Notification Hubs provide an easy-to-use and scaled-out push engine that enables you to send notifications to any platform (iOS, Android, Windows, etc.) from any back-end (cloud or on-premises). Notification Hubs works great for both enterprise and consumer scenarios. Here are a few example scenarios:
- Send breaking news notifications to millions with low latency.
- Send location-based coupons to interested user segments.
- Send event-related notifications to users or groups for media/sports/finance/gaming applications.
- Push promotional contents to applications to engage and market to customers.
- Notify users of enterprise events such as new messages and work items.
- Send codes for multi-factor authentication.